Thursday, April 16, 2009

A little bit of everything...

Hello All,

I have a little bit of everything for you today.

I'll start with one of the Easter cards I made this year. I meant to post this on Sunday but I got engrossed in making new cards to show you.



The best part of this card is that I used two stamps that I have had in my stash that have never seen ink. They are the circular and square accents and come from Paper Parachute. I got them in NY when The Stamp Pad was going out of business. I like the non-traditional look they bring to this card. The Easter stamp I picked up at the end of the season last year - I had eyed it for awhile and finally caved in when it went on sale. The inside was cut using Mega Curved Rectangle dies from Spellbinders. I love them!

Here's a peek at the inside.



Next is a Baby card that I saw on Becca Feekan's blog (the Spellbinder Diva) and it uses the Cuttlebug, Nestabilities dies along with a Martha Stewart punch to come together. This was unbelievably easy.



I made these to send to Spirit Works so I stamped the inside image with a "hand knit" stamp - I thought this would be an appealing sentiment due to the venue. Here's a peek inside:



My last project was a male Birthday card. I have always loved this truck stamp from Stampin Up! and bought it specifically to send cards to John Morgan.




I used my Stampscapes Lakeside Cove Large for the background and just colored the lake in to be dirt. How versitile is that? I made a trip to Archivers on Saturday with the sole purpose of buying the Scor-Pal. They are finally carrying it and I had a 30% off coupon. Whoo Hoo.

I added a small sentiment on a Nestabilitie tag from the Tags 5 die. I honestly can't imagine making a card without using my Cuttlebug or Nestabilities.



Well that's it for now. Hope you are all well. The weather is supposed to get into the 70's here on Saturday so DH has added garden duties to our chore list. I don't know how much free time I'll get to create.

Enjoy your weekends and thanks for stopping by.

Cath

No comments: