Sunday, May 17, 2009

Huggabug Hello!

Hello everyone. It's a little bit chilly today - no problem, that means I get to stay inside and create. Having a few new stamps to try out, I pulled out lovebettle HUGGABUGG from Stamping Bella. I think she is just adorable and the sentiment fits right in with the attitude she is exuding. Check her out...



Today I used the Copics more than pencils but I did create some highlights by blending and I am having great fun trying new coloring techniques. I used my Spellbinders rectangles to cut out the image panel and added a sheer ribbon to finish off the look. The DP (Out & About by My Mind's Eye) was so colorful already, I didn't want to clutter it up.

I've got more that I want to try so I'm gonna run and see what I can get done.

Thanks for looking and hopefully I'll be back later with another project.

Cath

1 comment:

ScrappyLin said...

Cath, I love it. The paper is beautiful. You did a great job with your rendering. I like the little bits of sparkle and bling that you have added.