Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weddings

I was lucky enough to to have had some inspiration from Becca Feeken today. I need two Wedding cards this month and wanted to get a head start. I remembered a card that Becca made a few days back that had caught my eye and I thought it would be perfect for these. I kept Becca's layout but since I don't have the Spellbinders Label 3 set, I substituted Labels II instead. I also added the Martha Stewart Lace Border.



Can you tell that one color theme is brown and sage while the other is burgandy? I actually used parts of the Wedding invitation for my cousin Colleen in the burgandy card. The ribbon and some of the papers have been recycled. I think it helps personalize the card more.

Gotta go make dinner now.

Have a great week and thanks for looking!
Cath

No comments: