Sunday, October 4, 2009

Trick or Treat Bella

Phew...I finished the sauce, cleaned the house, did the laundry, got my winter clothes out and the summer clothes put away and now I can share with you the next card I made today.



I pulled out my Trickortreatabella and played with Copics again. This time I added some yummy sugar coating tangerine glitter from Doodle Bug. If you can believe it, I bought it last year at Mary Maxim and have yet to try it out. I love the glitter and shine it added to the pumpkins. I will definately be pulling this out again this season.

The spiderweb came from the Martha Stewart corner punch. I simply trimed it up so that I could add it as an embellishment. I also applied a silky bat with dimensionals. The bats actually came as a ribbon that you trim as you need. Lizzy carried these last year and I stocked up because I thought they were so cute and I had no idea where I would find the likes of them again.

This was pretty easy, just a few cuts with my paper trimmer and a fussy 45 minutes to get Bella's colors right.

Have a great week. Thanks for stopping by.

Cath

Card Details:

Stamps: Trickortreatabella by Stamping Bella, Sentiment by Memory Box
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Bazzil colored cardstock, K&Company Halloween Specialty Paper, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Accessories: Copics, Martha Stewart Spiderweb Corner punch, silky bat, Tangerine Glitter by Doodle Bug, Nestabilites ribbon tags

2 comments:

ScrappyLin said...

Too cute. Wait to you see McKenzie's Bella. I love the glitter and the bat both were great additions. Great blending of the Copics on the pumpkin.

ScrappyLin said...

het thats my card mckenzie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!