Wednesday, November 11, 2009

PTI Christmas



OMG it's mid week and I have something to share. This is a card I made with my family a few weeks back. I used the Papertrey Ink (PTI) September release sets for this creation. This is actually a card I cased from one of the design team members. Since I went to each and everyone of them for ideas I'm sorry to say that I can't remember which one came up with this layout. This was pretty easy though. Simply stamp an image or two, add a little Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink to give the vintage or aged apperance, a silky ribbon and some buttons to finish it off.

The tree is from the Tree Trimming Trio set. I love this set. You can choose from a tree with flourish or modern circles (I have one of those to share later). The Noel sentiment also came from this set. The background of the sentiment panel is from the Peacefull Poinsettia set. It's actually one of the many poinsettia choices you have. Some images have solid petals like this one and some are open so you can color. Love the choices. Mostly, I love that these sets all work so well together.

Hope you enjoy!

Cath

Card Details:
Paper: AC Moore red and speckled ivory cardstock (I got this when they first came to town a few years back and they no longer sell this. Darn because it's nice and thick and stands firm.) Musical Note DP is Making Memories Fa la la (purchased at Target last year)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Tree Trimming Trio and Peacefull Poinsettia
Ink: SU! Real Red, Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink, buttons, SU! oval punches, pinking shears, May Arts silk ribbon, Zots dots

1 comment:

ScrappyLin said...

Hi Auggie yesterday I went to photo scraps and i had the best day ever and when i got home i made 3 cards!!!!!!!!!!I really like this new card of yours i like the buttons and everything McKenzie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!