Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ivy Ketto and Bella releases



Hello Everyone! I'm psyched the week is finally on it's way to the weekend! That means more play time. To start a little early, I decided to work on a submission for the Bella weekly challenge. There are some great new stamps being released and it sure would be fun to have some Bella bucks to buy them with. Each week Emily awards $20 in Bella Bucks to one lucky contributor and one lucky commentor gets $10.

This week the challenge was open - no control over the theme or layout. I have a little bit easier time with these. I pulled Ivy Ketto out and inked her up with Momento Tuxedo Black ink on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock. Then I colored her up with my prismacolor pencils, gamsol and blending stubs. Paula Tracy had a sample card on display at Scrappin and Stampin where she used shades of green and yellow and I loved the way it looked. I tried to keep that theme here. Papers are scraps I had in the huge pile I've accumulated so I can't share those with you. The Martha Stewart Daisy border punch was a perfect fit, I thought along with a fabric flower, button and hemp cording. The sentiment is also a Bella and I stamped it on a Cuttlebug tag. The golden yellow ribbon is from my Mary Maxim stash and it finishes this little card off.

Hope you enjoy your Friday and are off to a great start on the weekend.

Thanks for looking and hope to see you here again soon.

Cath

1 comment:

Bren/papercraft said...

What fun! Love what you've done with Ivy!
Hearing RAVES about the Copic class...thanks for sharing your time and talent with us.