Monday, April 12, 2010

May Flowers



Thought I'd share the card I'm teaching for May Copic classes at Mary Maxim. I found another Stampavie Photopolymer Clear Stamp. This one is by Tina Wenke titled Mouse with Sunflower. I LOOOVE sunflowers so this was a no brainer. I've been trying to use the colors from previous classes and build by adding a few with each new image. My intent is to show what blends with what and the versatility of colors when used in many different venues. Like E31. My magic color. It is great for blending browns or making blond hair not so yellow or to smooth out the colors in the center of this flower.

While I have been demonstrating dark to light coloring, in this image I colored from light to dark, blending the darker into the lighter color by adding another layer of light. The result is a little more blended.

All cardstock is by Prism. The design paper is another by TCP Studio. This one is full of rich golden yellows and is titled Boho Blooms Lemon Love. The finishing touch was a couple brads in the upper corner.

If you are in town, I hope you can stop by for a couple hours of fun.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cathy

No comments: