Monday, April 19, 2010

Permitted to drive...



Happy Monday! I found this neat stamp by Artful Stamper at the Kitchener Scrapfest. Living on a golf course I thought would give me ample opportunities to send this to our friends. Note - the Auggies do not golf...we collect golf balls in our yard and have a cool refreshment with our friends as they come past our backyard (our house sits on the back stretch of hole 9 on a 9 hole golf course). Today though, I know a fine young golfer who I think is turning 16. That means that his Mom might like him to start driving this before he attempts to drive her Envoy!

I colored up the cart using my Copic markers with some light shading using prismacolor pencils and gamsol. I used both the large and small Classic Circle Nestibilites to create the golf balls in the background. I did not think this up on my own, they had this as a sample in the booth on Saturday. You can find it online as well here. The grass is actually the Icles border punch my Martha Stewart that I turned upside down.

Nothing fancy, I'm sure what's inside will be alot more important to this guy than any creative coloring I might do on the outside.

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.

Cath

No comments: