Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Madison and McKenzie!

I've already shared their birthday card with you - Little Miss Al Tee 'tude a few weeks back, but I promised my nieces Madison and McKenzie that I would wish them a Happy 9th Birthday here on the blog.

They have a big day planned and then an evening Ice Cream/Pottery making bash with their friends.

I hope they have a scrumptious day! As McKenz says - they are almost in their double digits and I added that soon they will be teens and then sweet sixteen and driving and then off to college. She retorted with - "Don't push it Auggie!" Sometimes I wish I was so young again. I am so looking forward to this long holiday weekend. I feel like I have a huge case of Senioritis.

Happy Holiday everyone!

See ya soon.
Cath

3 comments:

William said...

Happy birthday, girlies! We love you and can't wait to see you this weekend! Almost double-digits... unbelievable!
Love, Uncle Willa, Auntie, and Baby John Patrick

Mary Frances said...

Hey Cathy! Hope the girls birthday was fabulous! Have a wonderful holiday weekend. Hugs xx

ScrappyLin said...

Cath, the girlies has such a great birthday. It was a nice weekend. I wish it didn't have to end.