Monday, August 16, 2010

Madison gets creative...

I love unrequested creativity. What I mean is when you can just sit down for no reason and let the creative juices flow. That was the case for my nice Madison (AKA one Mini-Bella). She had some time over the weekend to make cards all on her own. I promised that if she sent them to me I would post them here for you to see.

She loves Stamping Bella images as much as I do and she loves to color with copics...



and another...



Both Madison and McKenzie have made cards for this week's Bellarific Friday sketch challenge. Stop back a little later and I'll post them with my entry as well.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cath

2 comments:

William said...

Madison! Your cards are beautiful! You have your mom's and Auggie's talent. Nice work!!!

Dana White said...

Madison these are amazing!! You are so talented, can't wait to see your bellariffic fridays card!