Thursday, December 2, 2010

Alice visits for a Birthday Celebration

Woo Hoo. Sometimes searching the web pays off. Today I headed over to Jeanie Witmore's blog because it's Thursday and she typically has a Krafty Thursday Challenge. Typically it means we are challenged to use kraft cardstock in our creation but today she mixed it up and gave us a sketch. Yeah - it takes most of the guess work out for me. Love it!


Here's Alice a Cristy Croll creation for Stamping Bella. I found her too cute. And I have a niece with a Birthday tomorrow so I thought she would make a perfect image for Jeanie's challenge.

Would you believe me if I told you I didn't use Bella's Bestest paper? Good, 'cause I did and then I pulled out Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and copics. Shading with prismacolor pencils was only added for the grass and sky shading around her.

Design paper is Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday and cardstock is Bazzil. The sentiment is by Stamping Bella. I've added some blue rhinestone crystals in the upper left corner, cream dots with the Viva Decor Paper pen for the ruffles on her skirt, and the Black Glaze pen on her headband and shoes. Totally love the way everything pops. If ya haven't guessed I even paper pieced the coffee mug.

Now why don't you head over to Jeanie's blog to see what everyone else is linking up or better yet, give the sketch a try yourself.

See ya tomorrow for a snowy Bellariffic Friday.

Cath

3 comments:

Dana White said...

Cath this is STUNNING!!! Holy crap the shading in her hair?!? LOVE IT

Anonymous said...

Shut up!!! This is fantastic!

The Spotted Chick said...

OH Cath!! She's ADORABLE!! I LOVE her hair!! Thanks SO much for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge!! {{{hen hugs}}}