Sunday, January 23, 2011

Good Luck Mother-to-be...

I have a new niece or nephew on the way. Woo Hoo. TeddyBella and Good Luck sentiment from Stamping Bella seemed to work perfectly together to send well wishes.


You know I started with Bella's Bestest paper, Memento Tuxedo Black ink and Copics. And you've propably already guessed that I added prismacolor pencils blended with gamsol. I know - it's the same thing with every card but it works so why change it?

I chose to stick to a neutral palette since I have no idea if we'll be seeing a boy or girl. Basic Grey Lemondade 6x6 design papers were perfect to work with. I added colored cardstock by Bazzil and Neenah Classic Crest Solar white. I was in Rochester when I made this so no sewing machine. I decided to dress it up a little instead using Tim Holtz's Vintage Photo Distress ink. A few buttons adorned with hemp cording and twill ribbon finish it off. Finished card size is 5x7.

Hope you're staying warm this weekend. It was 4 degrees this morning as hubby and I ventured into the woods to walk the dogs. Brrrr.

And don't forget to stop by the Bella Blog on Tuesday to see all the new releases Emily will be offering in honor of CHA. Yup, she'll be heading to California but she's sharing the release with us on Tuesday. If you've seen the sneak peaks, I'm pretty sure you won't be able to resist.

See you soon.
Cath

2 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable! Your coloring is to die for!!

Dana White said...

Cath this is so cute - congrats on the new niece or nephew!!