Saturday, March 5, 2011

Scribble Garden


Sure wish it was time to get into the ol garden. For now I'll have to rely on my stamps. This is one of the January releases from Stamping Bella. Scribble Garden is another pretty big stamp so I borrowed an idea from fellow babe - Danabella and just captured part of it in the Nestie die.

I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge#106 for the layout. If you haven't tried these yet, you should head on over and check it out. Sure makes cardmaking easier. I struggled with a layout until I saw this and had the aaahaaa moment.

Design papers are October Afternoon, Cardstock is Bazzil and some scraps I had around. Coloring was done with Copics on Bella's Bestest paper, stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink with additional shading done using prismacolor pencils blended with gamsol. Some of the little extras are picket fence border by Martha Stewart, brown pearls by Kaiser craft, cork border cut using MFT die-namic, brown velvet ribbon, computer generated sentiment and a handmade seam binding tape rosette. This was way easy - I even hand died to this color. Such fun.

Hope you enjoy your Saturday.

Cath

1 comment:

Dana White said...

This is fabulous - I love how you shaded around all the flowers