Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cherry Blossoms yet?

Hello folks. It's National Cherry Blossom time in Washington DC. Have you ever been to see the spectacular show? I've only seen pictures but the thought of it motivated me to bring out Stamping Bella's Cherry Blossom Bittybloom. I also dug out some Graphic 45 design paper I bought specifically for this image.



I've colored with copics but added shading with prismacolor pencils blended with gamsol. My new copics arrived and I couldn't resist the urge to start using them. So, I grabbed my new YG61 and blended it with my old YG63. Love having a new range of color to play with.

Details: Card size 5x5, Stampin Up! Kiwi Kiss and Dusty Durango cardstock, Bella's Bestest paper for image,Memento Tuxedo black ink, Graphic 45 design paper, Nestie Label 18 and Classic oval, May Arts ribbon, silk flower, Tim Holtz metal leaf, glitter, black brads and black machine stitching in both straight and zig zag stitches.

There's lots of fun, new activity on the Bella Forum. Jessabella has been drumming up new chat threads, contests and gallery activity. Won't you come and join us?

See ya on Friday for the Free for All Bellariffic challenge.

Cath

5 comments:

The Spotted Chick said...

Eek Gad Cath! This is TOO BEAUTIFUL for words! I absolutely LOVE everything about it! GORGEOUS coloring sistah!

Jessica Diedrich said...

What a GORGEOUS card, Cath! Your coloring is stunning and LOVE the glittery accents, WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is so beautiful. I've never been to DC for the festival, but I've heard it's spectacular. Love the coloring and the two different kinds of stitching!

Ebru Vatansever said...

This card is Delish Cath, I love the paper and the image and they coordinate perfectly. Also nice coloring sistah !!! Mwah !!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card, Cath! LOVE the sparkle and your fabulous coloring!