Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ambitious Cowgirl


Today I share with you Ambitious Cowgirl, another Stamping Bella image. Her torment over what she wants to be when she grows up caught my eye. I never wanted to be a cowgirl but I ALWAYS wanted to be a ballerina. And - I LOVE stars and knew that I could incorporate them into this card.

I began with Bella's Bestest paper, Memento tuxedo black ink and copics. Then with the help of Nestie circle and star dies, I created the layout. Cardstock base is kraft and colored cardstock is Bazzil. Design paper is from a Bo Bunny 6x6 paper pack. Machine stitching and a Stampin' Up! brad finish this off.

Oh - one last thing, the sentiment came with the image. If you've been shopping in Bellaland lately, you'd notice that almost all the Bella images are now coming with a sentiment. Is that Sweet or what?

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.

Cath

2 comments:

Dana White said...

Cath she is so cute & what a perfect sentiment for this image; simply brilliant!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea for a stamp, and ... of course, nicely done! Anne F.