Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Love you this much...



I told you I'd have more Valentine cards to show you. This is an image by Cristy Croll released in rubber through Stamping Bella called Aptee'tude. I started by stamping her onto Bella's Bestest paper using Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloring was done with copics. My image panel was cut using Nesties Petite Ovals Large die and then I stamped the sentiment, which comes with the image, onto it. I cut my finished image out and placed it onto the oval.

Design papers are from My Mind's Eye Lime Twist collection. Cardstock is Bazzil. I love machine stitching. I think it gives a nice tailored look to cards but I didn't want to "clutter" all my paper up. So I only stitched the back panel and kept the smaller rectangles plain. My only other adornment is some dew drops that I colored with my copic markers so they would match the shades I used on my image.

See nice and easy right? Ok you're turn now. And it'll be perfect timing for our Bellariffic Friday challenge. This week the theme is...you guessed it Valentine's Day. Use a love theme, red/white/pink color scheme or a Valentine image from Stamping Bella on your card and submit it to Emily by Thursday night to be included in the blog lineup. Then check back and see what all the sistahs have made as inspiration for the rest of your Valentines.

See ya on Friday.
Cath

1 comment:

Dana White said...

Cath she is so sweet - LOVE how you shaded her hair!!! Sweet, sweet card