Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bringing Spring Flowers...

Hello folks, Wooee I had a fun weekend. Hubby left on Friday to attend the Final Four college basketball tournament. That meant Cath was able to shop, see a movie, eat what she wanted when she wanted it and create to my hearts content. I even found time to do some household chores. But you probably don't want to hear about my rantings, you're here to see what I made right? Well here's Ramona, one of Stamping Bella's newest members. She's here today to play along with Karen Giron and the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge crew. Pulling her wagon with her flowerpot and tag along birdie, I thought she might help in bringing the feeling of spring your way.

I started by stamping her onto Bella's Bestest paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink. I colored her with copics and shaded with prismacolor pencils blended with gamsol. Design paper is My Mind's Eye Lost & Foud Two "Breeze" and Miss Caroline Dolled Up. Cardstock base is Stampin' Up! Dusty Durango and Kraft.

Satin Ribbon, machine stitching and three dots made using the Carmine Red Pearl Pen. Easy Peasy. I can see me using this awesome sketch again. Now I have to finish work on the Bellariffic Friday sketch from Ebru. Hope you can play along as well.

Enjoy your week...

Cath

5 comments:

Dana White said...

WOW it sounds like you had a FANTASTIC weekend!! It's like a mini vaca when their gone huh?! Your card is stunning I still must ink this image up!!

Mary J said...

Brilliant. I so love this cute card, Cath!

Leslie said...

Oh how I LOVE Ramona - she's pretty in pink! Funny thing...when I looked at your card my first thought was "that's Karen's SSSC"! How freaky is that?! I have the sketch on my desk, just haven't gotten around to making something with it yet!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cath, glad you had a fun weekend. It's always fun having some "free" time all to yourself. Great job on the card. Love the image. I hope Shaun was rooting for the Wildcats. Way to go UK!!!

Arabella said...

Hi Cath, sounds like the perfect weekend! This card is gorgeous! I love the layout and the stitching is fabulous!

Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog this morning. Sorry I didn't have the link to my frame up, I have it up now though. Here's the link to the frame for download.

Hugs!

Arabella