Monday, April 16, 2012

Ramona loves cake...do You?

Hey there folks. I have a quick card I wanted to share with you today. One of the newest characters to the Bella lineup is Ramona and here she is atop a decadent strawberry garnished chocolate cake. And she brings Birthday wishes. Isn't she so cute? I've stamped her onto Bella's Bestest paper using Memento Tuxedo black ink. I colored her with a combination of copics and prismacolor pencils blended with gamsol. I then added glitter with a Quickie glue pen to the pink frosting.

The sketch is from Karen Giron's SSSC. This one was designed by Lynn Putt and I loved it. I've used Authentique Splendid dp for the background and the green banners are from MME Stella & Rose Gertie 6x6 pack. The image panel was cut with a Nestie and matted with Bazzil paper. The sentiment comes with the image and was applied with dimensionals. The center border was cut using the Fiskars Jester punch. I topped off each point with tiny pink swarkovski rhinestones. A sheer ribbon bow was added for dimension. The finishing touch is machine stitching.

Hope you have an awesome week.

Cath

4 comments:

Dana White said...

Cath she is so sweet - love the pink icing on the chocolate cake!!

Anonymous said...

Cath, what a cute image. Love the design. Great coloring and stitching, too ... especially on Ramona! Stitching around all those curves ... wow!

Pauline said...

Love her! These Ramona's are so sweet.
Fabulous colouring Cath. Love all the extra details on this.

Ebru Vatansever said...

Simply Stunning Belita :D I love how you coloured her up.