Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's Snowing Outside!!!!

Yipee, I woke up to snowflakes gently falling from the sky! It's so darn pretty and it's our first of the season. Puts me in the perfect mood to make a holiday card. I wanted to go a wee bit more simplistic than I usually do but I saw a few ideas in cyberland that had me thinking.

I pulled out my new Bella Kraft cardstock, red ink pad, white paper scraps (I have a ton of these), some red and white twine a red button and two Bella Stamps - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year sentiment and the Reindeer and the Birdie where I just stamped the small pine trees.

Sometimes ya just need the quick and easy and this foot the bill.

I'm off to try some holiday shopping. Enjoy your weekend folks!

Cath

3 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh Cath, love the simplicity of this! The red, white and kraft together is fab!

Leslie said...

Cute and simple and easy to mass produce. Love the red/kraft colour combo!

Dana White said...

I hope your snow lasted!! What a great card. Clean and simple!