Sunday, February 10, 2013

Dropping you a line...

Yea - it's Sunday and Winter Storm Nemo dropped about 10 inches of fresh snow in my neck of the woods.  After shoveling out the driveway I hunkered down in my craft room to create.  First up I have Ramona Fishing by Stamping Bella.  I love this cute image and find myself pulled to cut the dangling heart out to drop outside my image panel.  I know it's a little time consuming but I love the result so much I don't mind.


I started by stamping the image onto Bella's Bestest paper and coloring with copics.  But I also added some prismacolor pencils blended with gamsol.  Then I cut the image out.  Glued everything together and tada...another card done! 

I'm heading to the ski slopes today - my first time in two years.  Keep your fingers crossed that I come back in one piece! 

Have a wonderful week!

Cath

Card Supplies:

Stamps:  Stamping Bella Ramona Fishing including sentiment
Coloring medium:  Copics and Prismacolor pencils blended with gamsol
Paper:  Bella's Bestest for image, Stamping Bella Kraft and Bazzil colored cardstock
Design Paper:  Basic Grey True Love 6x6
Extras:  Nestie Classic Oval die, MFT Oval Decorative Doily and Fishtail STAX die-namics, machine stitching
Finished card size:  6 x 5

5 comments:

Pauline said...

So sweet Cath! I think this is one of my fav Ramona images. Great layout, colours and love that you cut her out! Well we were saved from the wicked snow storm, we got about 4 inches and some freezing rain before the snow,which made it really heavy to shovel, but east of us got anywhere from 10-14". Keep warm.

Mary J said...

You've brought the sweetness out of this cutie, Cath! Love those papers with her too!

Dana White said...

Cath she is so sweet. The layout and how you cut Ramona out is perfection !!

Leslie said...

Oh how I LOVE Ramona! Something about her just makes me happy :) Hope you had a great day on the slopes!

Amanda R said...

Luckily we didn't get any of that snow, hope you had a great time skiing though! Ramona looks adorable, she is sitting in my room waiting to be colored up as we speak!