Friday, July 19, 2013

Christmas in July!!

This is one of my favorite challenges!  Here we are in a heat wave in Upstate NY and the thought of some cooling winter weather sounds somewhat appealing!  I said somewhat - I am still lovin' the sun!  The Babes at Stamping Bella will all be pulling out some holiday inspiration for ya and maybe you can get a head start on this year's stash.  I decided to color Uptown Girls the Three Amigas.  Oooh this was a fun one and I had some inspiration from Suzzane Dean.  I think I found her card while cruising  Pinterest. I was lovin' her green and black color palette and went with it here.

 
 
Don't you just love these girls?  Who wouldn't be having fun with a pretty holiday dress and a fun drink to boot!  Of course I had to add some sparkle too so there is an assortment of glitter as well.
 
Design paper is Making Memories, snowflakes are MFT Let it Snowflake Die-namics, pearls are Kaiser.  Finished card is 6x6.
 
Next week we have another sketch in Bella land. 
 
 
We'd love to see you play along.  Send a photo of your card to Emily by Thursday night to Emily@stampingbella.com and you'll be included in the weekly blog lineup.  No time to create, that's ok too.  But head on over to the blog for some inspiration and leave a comment.  There's Bella Bucks up for grabs every week.
 
Stay cool!
 
Cath


3 comments:

Pauline said...

Cath, this is simply gorgeous. Beautiful colours - the green & black.
Love all the glitter, and the snowflakes - so festive. Yes with this heatwave we are having, this kind of makes me feel 'coolish'! Have a great weekend - keep cool.

Dana White said...

Cath this is beautiful. I love the sparkle on these girls.

Leslie said...

Oh Cath - this is crazy good!! Love the colour combo and all that glitter - perfect for those Uptown Girls...party on!