Friday, August 2, 2013

Photo Inspiration full of color!

Hello folks!  For today's photo inspiration challenge there was lots to work with.  Take a look again.

 
I can't wait to see what the sistahood came up with.  Me, I loved the blues with the pop of green so I went with that.  And I loved the wall with frames of different shapes.  So I added buttons with varying color and shapes.  Check out my take.
 
 



The image is The Way you Move by Diane Duda for Stamping Bella.  The design paper is My Mind's Eye Notable 6x6 - grosgrain ribbon and colorful buttons add dimension.  An EK Success punch was used for the scallops.  Coloring was done with copics but I did add shading with prismacolor pencils blended with gamsol.

Next week we have another sketch.  Hope you can find some time to play along.  Be sure to send a photo of your creation to Emily@stampingbella.com so you can be in next Friday's lineup.

 
 
Have a wonderful weekend!
 
Cath

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Cath, this is beautiful! Love your take on the sketch this week, you've nailed it!

Karen Motz said...

I love how colourful this s Cath! It's absolutely darling!

Dana White said...

Cath this is gorgeous. Love the colours you chose and the button accents.