Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Little things can actually be the big things!!!

Hello folks!  I absolutely adore the image by Christine Grove released through Stamping Bella.  This is Tallulah in her Tutu and she's heading to my husband's friend who was in the motorcycle accident.  He's still in the hospital - 45 - days and counting but he was moved from ICU to a rehab floor.  Big move too since he finally got to see his twin 2 1/2 year olds.  I have a care package being shipped their way.  And this card just made me chuckle.  I hope it brings a smile to them as well.

 
 

I stamped the image onto Bella's Bestest paper and colored with copics.  I added some glitter to the ruffles just to make it more fun...glitter for a guy, I mean seriously!  Then I cut the image out and backed it with black Bazzil cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment onto the MFT Die-namic textile rectangle frame die.  Design paper is Echo Park Be Mine.  I again thought this elephant would look great decked out in pink and the pink and black theme is so un-guy like I thought he would get another chuckle.

I must say I love to look at an image and use it in multiple ways.  I love this one and actually all the funny and cute images by Christine.  Check them out at the Bella Shop.

I'll be back on Friday if I can keep the internet up with my Bellariffic challenge card.  I'll let you know that I used an image you wouldn't expect for our flower power theme.

See ya later and enjoy your week!

Cath

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Tallulah is adorable! I love how you used pink and glitter even though it's for your hubby's friend. Glitter makes everyone smile!!