Friday, September 27, 2013

Boo to you...

Happy Bellariffic Friday!  Today's challenge was monochromatic and I have to tell you this was so very difficult for me.  I love color - lots of colors so the idea of one color for the whole card was hard to do.  My first thought was to go white and pick a Christmas holiday card.  Instead I went with shades of gray and black and colored up Stamping Bella's Battiful Darling.  And if you don't have this stamp yet, you're in luck as it's on clearance!

 
I stamped this charming bat onto Bella's Bestest paper, colored it with copics and pencils and then cut it out and backed it with Bazzil cardstock.  I cut the letters with Sizzix Sizlets and placed them on the die-namic Textile Rectangle frame which I used to cut design paper from Echo Park's Chillingsworth Manor. 

Next week our challenge is another sketch.  Check it out and hopefully we'll see you in blogland.



I've got my Mom and Aunt in town so I'll be playing this weekend!  Hope you have some fun plans too!

See ya later and thanks for stopping by!

Cath

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Ooooh nicely done with all the black Cath!!