Monday, October 14, 2013

Life is Good...Still!

Hello Folks!  Hope you had as great a weekend as I did!  Mother Nature cooperated and Hubby and I played around in the High Peaks of the Adirondacks.  The sun was shining and while the leaves were past peak it was still a gorgeous few days.

I even found some time to hit the craft room.  In my happiness I decided to color up Diane Duda's Life is Good



The smile on this chicklet just makes my day!  I colored her with copics after stamping her onto Bella's Bestest paper.  Shading was added with prismacolor pencils blended with gamsol.  I then cut her out using a Marvelous Square Nestabilities die.  A little doodling with a black marker along the edges adds a little fun flair.  I backed it with black bazzil cardstock and placed it on top of Confetti design paper.

That's it.  This was nice and easy.

Hope you have a great week!

Cath

2 comments:

Mary J said...

Beautifully coloured, Cath! I love the bright colours!

Leslie said...

I love this little "Dudette" as I call her! You've coloured her up so fun and bright and I LOVE, LOVE her hair! I struggle with blonde/light hair!