Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Reindeers are on their way...

As much as I had to admit it, fall is about to fade away and bring with it the next Holiday Season.  And that means snow and Christmas aren't that far behind.  I might not be ready for the white stuff yet, but I'm trying to get a start on my holiday stash of cards.  Again, I tend to color up some favorites every year.  This is one of those...  And you're in luck, Reindeer Circle is on sale in Bella land. 

 
 
I stamped this onto Bella's Bestest paper and colored with copics, added shading with prismacolor pencils blended with gamsol and sparkle with glitter.  Spellbinder circle dies were used to cut this out and layer up.  A Tim Holtz die was used to back it.  I stamped the sentiment from Uptown Girl Christmas Tree (which seems to be out of stock) and cut using the MFT Flag stax die-namic.  Dew Drops colored with copics to match and machine stitching finish this off.
 
Design paper is a combination of My Mind's Eye 12x12 and SEI.  Card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2.

Thanks for stopping by - I'll be back on Friday for our "stitch it up" challenge.

Cath

2 comments:

Dana White said...

Cath this is one of my all time favourite holiday images. Love your card.

Leslie said...

Love these circle images - I have the polar bear. Must get him out and get cracking on my Christmas cards!